December 17, 2011

On the sixth date of Christmas Santa gave to me...

six weird hugs good bye... ok maybe only 3 but it was still weird.

He was in Hawaii on vacation and we started texting and he was on top of things and made a date for the day he got back. He called and we had long funny phone calls. We went to dinner, we laughed, had funny stories to share and he was not my normal look but still cute. He had told me any first moves were going to be on me to do since I've never had to make a first move. He walked me to my car, gave me at least 3 hugs good night but then nothing happened. He wanted to know when I got home but then wasn't at all flirty. I was a big surprised at the mixed signals though I took it as "win some and lose some" to make it weird though, a few days later he texted me that he was going to bed early and the next day he wasn't chatty at all. I'm still not sure what to make of him.

Date grade: A

Follow up potential: 80%... if I ever hear from him!

No comments: