May 16, 2009

What not to say, the long version...

Here is one of the emails I got.  We put the short version of on here already but the full length version was too good to ignore:

The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name. Mine is Ryan. We seem so much alike. Kind of scary… Are you stalking me? You are aren't you? That’s not very nice… doesn’t make a very good first impression being a stalker. lol

Do you really exist? Sorry to be so cynical but shouldn't you be married to some trust fund quarterback? I guess I'm just hoping that just maybe you are different from your type and realized along time ago that there is so much more to life and you are praying not to do it wrong. Well here's to hoping?

I like to exercise. I go quite a bit. I love to run and run a lot. I use to be a big guy. I think that's how I dealt with a bad marriage. I have lost 73 lbs and still going. I would like to lose maybe another 30 or so lbs. I like being active; it is such the secret to success in life.

So tell me about you…

Ryan

1 comment:

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

That dude is smooth. Does he do seminars?