September 7, 2009

Things in threes?

They say people die in threes but apparently there are a few more things that happen in threes, like boys.

Friday night my emailing "friend" (the one I mentioned last week) and I established that we are going to the State Fair next weekend. Yeah! it is also officially a date so this is a good thing. Thank you for the votes with what to do. He ended up initiating things after all.

Not 30 minutes after we finished talking a friend from a prior ward who I hear from every few months sent me a IM (apparently I'm very into electronic communication lately) and asked for my number so we could go out sometime. He's been a casual friend for awhile so while it isn't as exciting as the State Fair, I'm sure it could be fun.

The next day, Saturday, I was up the canyon and met this guy who started small talking and when I went to leave asked for my number. I decided to go for it, I mean, asking for my number doesn't even mean he'll actually use it so what does it hurt.

3 boys, 15 hours. And one of me. I never handle juggling more than 2 well.

Unfortunately he did use it, right away. I was watching the BYU - Oklahoma game and he wanted game updates. After we pulled off the win, he suggested we celebrate by eating ice cream. I decided again to go for it. (bad idea) after all, its just ice cream right? He came over and we were laughing then sitting at the table eating and he decided to hold my hand. Then he suggested we cuddle on the couch. I was very sunburnt and not that interested in cuddling (I'm still excited about the State Fair, this week is not a good week for other boys) but then I also like to cuddle and I was already holding his hand (bad idea, I know) so I didn't see too many other choices. We cuddled for all of 5 minutes before he decided to kiss me. I knew at this point that I wasn't THAT into him but of course it was late, I was tired and kissing is fun. So I went with it.

Here is a list of things not to tell a girl the day you meet her and the first time you are kissing:
You are my universe
You are the 7th girl I've ever kissed and already you are more important than any of the others, including my ex-fiance
I really wanted my first kiss to be over the alter
Have you kissed much more people than me? I bet you haven't you don't seem like a slutty girl (I've kissed QUITE a few more... does that mean I'm a slut?)
We are an amazing couple
Can I see you every day this week?
I don't want to go home tonight
Want me to take my shirt off? (I would like to point out that everything was totally appropriate so where the idea to start taking clothes off was coming from is beyond me)
I've never worked anywhere for more than a few months. Either I quit or get fired
I still live at home (he's pushing 30) and besides my mission I always have
I currently don't have a job
One day I plan to finish college
Will you come to my ward temple night this week with me?

The good thing that came out of all of this is now I just have to figure out how to juggle the email boy and the guy from my old ward (who I'm hoping will take awhile to ask me on a date anyway so then I won't have to worry about it!)

As for the guy I kissed... I already turned him down four times this week to do things so I'm hoping he gets the idea.

Yeah for this Saturday though!

3 comments:

That Chick said...

oh snap. what a tizzy you have gotten yourself into to. He sounds like a major creeper, regardless of whether or not hes a good kisser. I vote don't acknowledge him at all for along while. May seem harsh, but so does, like, everything he said to you.

Holly and Rose said...

This blog is hilarious...really, so funny.

Heidi said...

Ya know I sometimes think I want the fast mover; sometimes their charm and obvious interest in me get the best of me... but then comes the crazy! And I remember (and try to value) when a guy does go slow (even though I'm hopelessly impatient) because it means he really wants to get to know me not just the idea of me!