October 8, 2010

The A-Z of 2010

Back at the start of the year some girl friends and I were joking about having a contest to see who could kiss the highest amount of guys with different letters of names. It was a joke but I've now decided to try it. I know the whole alphabet would be very ambitious but I can put a dent in it!

A- Andrew
B- Bad Kisser (don't know anything else about him)
C- Colby
D- Dan
E
F
G
H
I
J- Justin
K
L
M- Mike
N- Nick
O
P
Q
R- Robbie
S- Chris S.
T-
U
V- Vegas (no idea what his name was)
W
X
Y
Z

I'm currently accepting applications for the remaining letters. (I also will accept nicknames and last names) Must be cute, have good oral hygiene and someone I'd consider dating, with the exception of the 3 in Vegas I actually went out with all of them on an actual date.

No comments: