October 12, 2010

Dating again!

Things are still going with the on again, off again boy but I need to try a few new options. Hes taking a break from dating and I don't mind seeing where things go but I also don't see a point to just waiting for him when who knows what will happen! So... bring on the boys! If it ends up working out with him some day then that is awesome but who knows, it might work out better with someone else!

A girl at work helped me build a profile online and I'm only going out with the cutest ones! Some of them are more interested in dating than others which, as long as I know upfront what they want, has its perks. I'm looking to date someone seriously but I don't want to rush into anything.

So, bring on the dates! Interested applicants can send a picture and be considered for a date. I prefer boys that are at least 6' tall (though not required) and not super thin.

No comments: