October 13, 2010

Kissing Buddies- yes or no?

So I've had "friends with benefits" before but not typically when there are options I'm actually considering dating.

Currently I could actually see myself dating Ute Football or Hairy Chest. I'm leaning more towards Ute Football but I like to take my time when it comes to actually committing to the relationship. In the mean time though, I have a few options that are really cute but SO not my type that just want to make out. In college we believed in "playing the players" but is it really worth it when there are options I actually want to date? Art Gallery and The Biker are very persistent and Wildlife Management makes an attempt every week or so. Are they even worth talking to? So far I've turned them down every time but I do keep chatting with them... Should I just tell them the answer is always going to be no or should I say yes?

No comments: