October 12, 2010

Picnic



  • 29 years old
  • 6' 2" tall
  • Average build
  • Dark Brown hair - Hazel eyes
Sent me flowers at work (didn't sign his name so it took me an hour to figure out who sent them)

Recently divorced as of the middle of the summer. Hasn't really dated anyone else since then.

The Date:
Went to Subway and got sandwiches followed by a drive up the canyon for a picnic. We walked up the park trail for awhile and kissed.

The downsides: He seems to be lacking in ambition and goals. Was VERY awkward. Not sure if it was due to personality or just new to the dating scene. Was talking about how long I needed until I was engaged right off the bat.

Future Potential:
Will probably go out one more time to give him a second chance but as of now I don't see it going far.

No comments: